I am the Master of my fate,
I am the Captain of my soul.
– Invictus –
Hey, Hi, Hello!
I’m Jules, & this is My Story.
From Teen Mom at 15.. to Divorced & Single Mom of 3 by 19. From Heroin Addict by 20, to Felon & Prison Inmate by 21. Through Depression and Psychiatric Hospitals.. To even Strip Clubs and Sex Work. And currently, ✨Sobriety✨. I’ve been through it all, and then some. My Story is pretty wild at times, so buckle up and enjoy the ride!
My Mission is to reach as many people as I can with My Story – In hopes that I can help someone who is struggling, or who is possibly about to travel down the same path I did. And at the very least – I provide you some amusement with my dark humor.. lol 😎
Thanks for taking the time to check out my writing. It really means a lot! 🖤
You can read all of my blog posts by visiting My Blog or just view my most recent posts below. I post weekly, sometimes more, sometimes less, just depending on how I feel. 🖤
My Latest Posts
- Fathers Day WoesHappy Father’s Day, by the way. To all the real Dad’s out there.. and all the Step-Dad’s that stepped up and are raising another child as their own – My […]
- Baby Bottles and BlameI was having a phone conversation with my Mother about baby bottles – something so random, literally. My cousin, who is pregnant, will be purchasing baby bottles soon. I was […]
- Sweet Dreams DarlingIt felt so real.. to the point I actually believed I was using and it wasn’t even a dream at all. […]
- Addiction In The SuburbsI didn’t wake up one day and say to myself: “You know what? Today would be a good day to abandon my children and become a heroin addict. […]
- Just Survive SomehowWakin’ up but wishin’ that you don’t 🎶 It’s somethin’ that I pray you’ll never know..
- Seas The DayI’ve always been a “glass half empty” kind of person. I wouldn’t say I’m negative, but I’m realistic. […]
• Previous Posts •
Contact // Links